Following many years of development Omnova Solutions have launched Pliotec® HDT12, a new and unique styrene acrylic colloidal dispersion.
Pliotec® HDT12 exhibits outstanding properties due to the proprietary manufacturing process involving Hydrophobic Dispersion Technology.
The key advantages of Pliotec® HDT12 are:
- APE free with no added formaldehyde
- Freeze thaw stable
- Excellent water resistance due to Hydrophobic Dispersion Technology
- Excellent adhesion to ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Non-yellowing, high gloss retention
- Balanced flexibility and hardness (impact resistance, fast hardness development)
- Good blocking resistance
|Physical Form||White milky liquid|
|Tg Midpoint, °C||28|
|Brookfield Viscosity, cps (Sp 2, 60 rpm)||200|
|pH, 20°C||7.5 – 8.5|
- High gloss Direct-to-Metal enamels
- Top coat for metal substrates
- Anticorrosive primers
For more information contact the sales office or use the web contact form.